Are you seeking a child care job in Tampa? Look no further!
At SoHo Sitters we match top quality sitters with trustworthy families, in which we already know in the area. Everything is based around your schedule, FREE to you, and we do not take any cut from you whatsoever.
Our main market is South Tampa, although we do have some families in neighboring locations and we are looking to expand, too.
A majority of requests are sporadic, such as date nights and random requests, and are based around your schedule. However at times, we do have more consistent opportunities that arise, such as a full time nanny position or after school care needed. In order to stay active with SoHo Sitters, we require at the very least 2 shifts a month. It's a win/win for everyone. You are not employed by SoHo Sitters, but strictly referred.
The Search Begins
Our pre-qualifications and what we are seeking in child care is listed below:
1. Someone who goes above and beyond
2. Someone that is passionate about working with children
3. 18 years of age or older
4. Have 2+ years of child care experience or more
5. Can provide at least three child care references
6. Have a vehicle for transportation
9. Willing to get Infant & CPR certified (if not already)
10. Flexibility, availability, and desire to work as much as possible
11. Someone trusting, reliable, and loving
Our interview process is intended to get to know you as a person, better understand your experience and passion for working with children, see what you would do in certain types of situations, and more.
The interview lasts about 30 minutes and we also go over how SoHo Sitters works.
If you are chosen to be a part of SoHo Sitters, it is understood that you are not employed by SoHo Sitters, but strictly referred.