You have selected the
Nanny: 20-29 hours per week
Please contact us to discuss our separate matching fee. This pricing is dependent on the number of hours you are seeking and a separate fee from the initial $200 upfront payment. We currently serve South Tampa. Please contact us to discuss out of area locations.
- We have our own pre-qualifications that need to be met for all nanny candidates, such as reference checked, background checked, Infant & CPR certified or willing to get, clean driving record, 2+ child care experience, non-smoker and so much more. In addition, we also provide you and your family, with interview questions, so we can fully understand exactly what it is you are seeking in a caretaker, from the type of person, schedule needs and so much more.
- Although we make you top priority and immediately begin the process, it can potentially take up to four weeks, as we try our very best to present you only with the best qualified candidates. We work with families seeking a nanny during standard business hours.
- PART TIME NEEDS (under 40 hours per week): For Monday through Friday, part time hours, we certainly strive for one nanny. However, given part time hours and varied college class commitments and/or older candidates seeking more full time hours, we work with families open to having more than one nanny and splitting the schedule. Although we strive to present you with candidates who can commit long term, there are too many variables to guarantee this, such as college school schedules changing every few months and financial reasons. A college student’s semester is typically 3 months and they are unable to typically predict their future schedules.
- We take absolutely 0 cut from the nanny, as we strive to find the best possible, long lasting candidates. When a companies take cuts from care takers, the potential of long lasting and qualified care takers does drop tremendously. Therefore, the nanny will be paid and employed directly by you and your family. Given the current trends for top qualified care takers, the minimum hourly rate we work with is $20 take home pay; $23/hr taxed for up to two children; $1 additional for each additional. Should a nanny drive your child anywhere, gas reimbursement must be provided. Increased rates, do strongly increase the pool of qualified candidates, of course.
With this one time matching fee you receive:
- Your Perfect Nanny with all the work taken off your hands and into ours.
- Ongoing support from our team
- One year of fully screened sporadic back up sitters! This is almost a $500 a year value included! After 1 year, it does require sporadic sitter membership at which you will then receive 10% off original pricing, should you decide. *sitters are paid separately for their child care services* After one year, it is the clients decision to sign up for the sporadic sitter membership.
- A one time guarantee within 90 days from the original matched nanny, for any reason, that if it doesn’t work out, we will present you with 3 more candidates at no extra cost. (Schedule and location must remain the same as provided originally, to receive this guarantee)
- After 90 days – 6 months from the original nanny match, if it doesn’t work out with the nanny selected, for any reason, we will present you up to 3 more candidates for half off the upfront matching fee and matching cost. (Schedule & location must remain the same as provided originally to receive this guarantee)
- After 6 months from the original matched nanny, if it doesn’t work out with the nanny selected for any reason, we will present you with 3 more candidates. It is 10% off all costs: $200 upfront plus the matching fee. This is valid from 6 months-one year. (Schedule and location must remain the same as provided originally, to receive this guarantee)
- After one year from the original matched nanny, should you need another nanny for any reason, we will offer you 10% off the $200 start up cost. (Schedule & location must remain the same as provided originally to receive this guarantee)