You have selected the
Nanny: 20-29 hours per week
Please contact us to discuss our separate matching fee. This pricing is dependent on the number of hours you are seeking and a separate fee from the initial $200 upfront payment. We currently serve South Tampa. Please contact us to discuss out of area locations.
- We have our own pre-qualifications that need to be met for all nanny candidates, such as reference checked, background checked, Infant & CPR certified or willing to get, clean driving record, 2+ child care experience, non-smoker and so much more. In addition, we also provide you and your family, with interview questions, so we can fully understand exactly what it is you are seeking in a caretaker, from the type of person, schedule needs and so much more.
- Although we make you top priority and immediately begin the process, it can potentially take up to four weeks, as we try our very best to present you only with the best qualified candidates. We work with families seeking a nanny during standard business hours.
- PART TIME NEEDS (under 40 hours per week): For Monday through Friday, part time hours, we certainly strive for one nanny. However, given part time hours and varied college class commitments and/or older candidates seeking more full time hours, we work with families open to having more than one nanny and splitting the schedule. Although we strive to present you with candidates who can commit long term, there are too many variables to guarantee this, such as college school schedules changing every few months and financial reasons. A college student’s semester is typically 3 months and they are unable to typically predict their future schedules.
- We take absolutely 0 cut from the nanny, as we strive to find the best possible, long lasting candidates. When a companies take cuts from care takers, the potential of long lasting and qualified care takers does drop tremendously. Therefore, the nanny will be paid and employed directly by you and your family. Given the current trends for top qualified care takers, the minimum hourly rate we work with is $20 take home pay; $23/hr taxed for up to two children; $1 additional for each additional. Should a nanny drive your child anywhere, gas reimbursement must be provided. Increased rates, do strongly increase the pool of qualified candidates, of course.
Step 1: SoHo Sitters first, collects a one time upfront nonrefundable payment of $200, which funds for the advertising and background checks, only. Before signing up on our website, please contact us to ensure we are able to help with your needs and explain our process to you.
Step 2: Within the first 24 hours of signing up, between business hours [9am-6pm M-F; 9am-12pm Sat], SoHo Sitters will email you a welcome email. This will include a questionnaire and terms and conditions to review, complete, sign and return. The questionnaire will have a list of questions for you and your family to answer, such as information about your family, scheduling needs, wants in a nanny and so forth.
Step 3: Once the questionnaire is returned to us, our team will review and if we have any questions or recommendations, we will communicate with you.
Step 4: Once all parties are aligned, we will begin the outreaching and advertising. We outreach and advertise across many platforms, including our own database, social media outlets, groups and connections we have made over the years, college campuses, nanny groups, national data bases and so forth. We have an array of connections, so we can gather and find the best quality candidates. We review a number of applications, sift through the qualified and non-qualified candidates, interview a variety of potential candidates, screen them (including background checks, reference checks, social media and gathering resumes, certifications and anything further they would like to share with us, and more.)
Step 5: We work to present you up to five qualified candidates. Once we have up excellent candidates to present to you, we will email you their interview sheet, references and any additional information they may have provided us. You will have the opportunity to review and let us know where and when you would like to meet each candidate and we will coordinate the in- person interview for you. We do ask for prompt turn around times, as qualified nannies do get scooped up by families, even outside of SoHo Sitters, quickly. As you are interviewing, our team is still outreaching and working on the back end to find you more candidates.
Step 6: When you and your family happily decides you’d like to move forward, in hiring a candidate, either you can share the news with that person or we can, whichever your prefer. Once the nanny accepts, we will charge your account the one time matching fee, for all of our hard work and services, we have successfully provided you. We will also communicate with the other candidates, so you can avoid any uncomfortable conversations.
Step 7. Once your perfect nanny is chosen and matched, SoHo Sitters collects a one time only separate matching fee (separate from the $200 upfront payment). Please contact us to discuss pricing. With this you receive all of the below!
• Our team’s expertise, connections and hard work of finding you wonderful, fully qualified candidates.
* Your wonderful nanny, with all the work and stress completely taken off your hands!
• Access to our fully screened back up sitters for up to one year, only. This is almost a $500 value included! You can request a fully screened sporadic sitter anytime, using our online request form, for date nights, sick days, you name it. The sitters are paid and employed directly by you and your family. After one year, should you like to continue utilizing our back up sitters and sporadic sitting services, it would require a membership. (For Summer Only Nanny Finds: This is 3 months access, only)
• A 90 day one time guarantee from the original matched nanny, for any reason, that if it doesn’t work out we will present you with up to 3 more candidates, at no extra cost. *Schedule must remain the same as provided originally, to receive this guarantee.
With this one time matching fee you receive:
- Your Perfect Nanny with all the work taken off your hands and into ours.
- Ongoing support from our team
- One year of fully screened sporadic back up sitters! This is almost a $500 a year value included! After 1 year, it does require sporadic sitter membership at which you will then receive 10% off original pricing, should you decide. *sitters are paid separately for their child care services* After one year, it is the clients decision to sign up for the sporadic sitter membership.
- A one time guarantee within 90 days from the original matched nanny, for any reason, that if it doesn’t work out, we will present you with 3 more candidates at no extra cost. (Schedule and location must remain the same as provided originally, to receive this guarantee)
- After 90 days – 6 months from the original nanny match, if it doesn’t work out with the nanny selected, for any reason, we will present you up to 3 more candidates for half off the upfront matching fee and matching cost. (Schedule & location must remain the same as provided originally to receive this guarantee)
- After 6 months from the original matched nanny, if it doesn’t work out with the nanny selected for any reason, we will present you with 3 more candidates. It is 10% off all costs: $200 upfront plus the matching fee. This is valid from 6 months-one year. (Schedule and location must remain the same as provided originally, to receive this guarantee)
- After one year from the original matched nanny, should you need another nanny for any reason, we will offer you 10% off the $200 start up cost. (Schedule & location must remain the same as provided originally to receive this guarantee)