Seeking Top Quality Sitters!! Apply, below!
Seeking candidates staying majority of winter break!
For Consistent Nanny Opportunities: Please check our open positions HERE. Then email us with your experience, qualifications and a copy of the job description you are applying to. Email will be found in job post.
- GREAT PAY – Starting at $18/hr
- Voted Best of the Bay!
- We take 0% of your earnings and you are completely paid and employed directly by the families
- Endless sporadic babysitting opportunities
- Schedule is flexible and based around your availability. We just ask for a MINIMUM 4 shifts per month
- We work with wonderful, respectful and appreciative families in the Tampa Bay area.
Before applying, please review our expectations, below and job qualifications that must be met. Most of our families are located in South Tampa and we have some families in neighboring locations, such as Wesley Chapel, St Pete, Temple Terrace, Riverview Westchase, etc.
Follow us HERE to view current nanny job openings. Hourly rate depends on what the family is open to offering. However, we only work with families who offer $23/hr minimum.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have 2 excellent child care references
- Have Clean Background
- No reckless driving, careless driving or DUI’s
- If driving children, no more than 2 speeding tickets over 2 years ago or longer, unless a driving course certification is provided. Otherwise, this does not apply.
- Must have a safe vehicle for reliable transportation
- A Non-smoker
- Be willing to get CPR certified if not already
- Have a flexible schedule and able to pick up at least 4 babysitting shifts per month, minimum. We would love more if possible!
- Must be a strong go getter and well rounded individual
- Must be an outgoing, bubbly, active, individual
- Must be furthering an education outside of a high school degree
- Have at least 2 years of childcare experience (at least working with children as young as 2 years old)
- Education, Psychology, and Nursing Majors and Experience are a plus but not required
- Staying majority of college breaks (if college student) is a plus but not required
- Must be able to work with us long term (winter break help is an exception!)
- Must be engaging, tidy, timely, reliable and responsible
- Must be comfortable with families having nanny monitor cameras, per their discretion
- Must have professional and conservative social media outlets
- Must be able to hide facial piercings and tattoos for each shift. A simple bandaid is fine for this.