We are seeking applicants who are able to commit long term and who have strong flexibility/availability for sporadic babysitting, only!
We are not conducting consistent nanny finds until January 2024, due to maternity leave.
For Consistent Nanny Opportunities: Please check our open positions HERE. Then email us with your experience, qualifications and a copy of the job description you are applying to. Email address will be found in job post. At this time, we are not conducting any nanny finds, due to maternity leave.
- GREAT PAY – Starting at $18/hr with opportunities to make more!
- Voted Best of the Bay, Local Neighborhood Favorite and Best of South Tampa
- We take 0% of your earnings and you are completely paid and employed directly by the families
- Endless sporadic babysitting opportunities
- Schedule is flexible and based around your availability. We just ask for a MINIMUM 4 shifts per month
- We work with wonderful, respectful and appreciative families in the Tampa Bay area.
Before applying, please review our expectations, below and job qualifications that must be met. Most of our families are located in South Tampa and we have some families in neighboring locations, such as Wesley Chapel, St Pete, Temple Terrace, Riverview Westchase, etc.
Follow us HERE to view current nanny job openings. Hourly rate depends on what the family is open to offering. However, we only work with families who offer $23/hr minimum.
Sporadic Babysitter Applicants must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have 2 or more excellent child care references
- Have Clean Background
- No reckless driving, careless driving or DUI’s
- No more than 2 convicted speeding tickets over 2 + years ago
- Must have your own safe vehicle for reliable transportation & a valid driver’s license
- A Non-smoker
- Continuing Education/ College Education
- Be willing to get in-person CPR certified if not already
- Have a flexible schedule and able to pick up at least 4 babysitting shifts per month, minimum. We would love more if possible!
- Have at least 2 years of childcare experience (at least working with children as young as 2 years old)
- Education, Psychology, and Nursing Students are a plus but not required
- Must be engaging, tidy, timely, reliable and responsible
- Must be comfortable with families having nanny monitor cameras, per their discretion
- Must have professional social media outlets
- Must be able to hide facial piercings and tattoos for each shift. A simple bandaid is fine for this.
- Must be an outgoing, bubbly, active, individual
- Must be a strong go getter and well rounded individual