Below you will find Frequently Asked Questions to better help you!
Once you sign up for our monthly sporadic sitting services, one month sporadic services, or one year sporadic services, your emailed receipt will have all instructions of how to view sitters bios, request sitters, using our online request form, give you access to our family FAQ page and so much more!
If you signed up for a nanny find, we will reach out to you, via email within 48 business hours.
- How do I request a sitter
- Can I request the same sitter every time?
- How do taxes work?
- Do your sitters care for sick kids?
- What if I need a sitter only a few hours per week but consistently?
- How far in advance should I request a sitter?
- What’s the oldest age a SoHo Sitter can care for?
- What if I need to cancel a sitter?
- Can I meet a sitter before they are scheduled to babysit?
- What does the monthly or yearly membership get me?
- Can I request a COVID Vaccinated Sitter?
- Do sitters always come to my home or can they go to a sitters home, too?
- What if I need help for a week or two at a time and only want the same person?
- Do you accommodate requests at all hours of the day and night?
- What duties should I expect of my SoHo Sitter?
- Are the sitters able to let my dogs out, while they are babysitting my kids?