Please contact us to discuss our separate matching fee. This pricing is dependent on the number of hours you are seeking and a separate fee from the initial $200 upfront payment. We currently serve South Tampa. Please contact us to discuss out of area locations. We are not assisting with long term, part time nanny finds, at this time.
- We have our own pre-qualifications that need to be met for all nanny candidates, such as reference checked, background checked, Infant & CPR certified or willing to get, clean driving record, 2+ child care experience, non-smoker and so much more. In addition, we also provide you and your family, with interview questions, so we can fully understand exactly what it is you are seeking in a caretaker, from the type of person, schedule needs and so much more.
- Although we make you top priority and immediately begin the process, it can potentially take up to four weeks, as we try our very best to present you only with the best qualified candidates. We work with families seeking a nanny during standard business hours.
- PART TIME NEEDS (under 40 hours per week): For Monday through Friday, part time hours, we certainly strive for one nanny. However, given part time hours and varied college class commitments and/or older candidates seeking more full time hours, we work with families open to having more than one nanny and splitting the schedule.
- We take absolutely 0 cut from the nanny, as we strive to find the best possible, long lasting candidates. When a companies take cuts from care takers, the potential of long lasting and qualified care takers does drop tremendously. Therefore, the nanny will be paid and employed directly by you and your family. Given the current trends for top qualified care takers, the minimum hourly rate we work with is $23/ take home pay; $24/hr taxed for up to two children; $1 additional for each additional. Should a nanny drive your child anywhere, gas reimbursement must be provided. Increased rates, do strongly increase the pool of qualified candidates, of course.
Step 1: SoHo Sitters first, collects a one time upfront nonrefundable payment of $200, which funds for the advertising and background checks, only. Before signing up on our website, please contact us to ensure we are able to help with your needs and explain our process to you.
Step 2: Within the first 24 hours of signing up, between business hours [9am-6pm M-F; 9am-12pm Sat], SoHo Sitters will email you a welcome email. This will include a questionnaire and terms and conditions to review, complete, sign and return. The questionnaire will have a list of questions for you and your family to answer, such as information about your family, scheduling needs, wants in a nanny and so forth.
Step 3: Once the questionnaire is returned to us, our team will review and if we have any questions or recommendations, we will communicate with you.
Step 4: Once all parties are aligned, we will begin the outreaching and advertising. We outreach and advertise across many platforms, including our own database, social media outlets, groups and connections we have made over the years, college campuses, nanny groups, national data bases and so forth. We have an array of connections, so we can gather and find the best quality candidates. We review a number of applications, sift through the qualified and non-qualified candidates, interview a variety of potential candidates, screen them (including background checks, reference checks, social media and gathering resumes, certifications and anything further they would like to share with us, and more.)
Step 5: We work to present you up to five qualified candidates. Once we have up excellent candidates to present to you, we will email you their interview sheet, references and any additional information they may have provided us. You will have the opportunity to review and let us know where and when you would like to meet each candidate and we will coordinate the in- person interview for you. We do ask for prompt turn around times, as qualified nannies do get scooped up by families, even outside of SoHo Sitters, quickly. As you are interviewing, our team is still outreaching and working on the back end to find you more candidates.
Step 6: When you and your family happily decides you’d like to move forward, in hiring a candidate, either you can share the news with that person or we can, whichever your prefer. Once the nanny accepts, we will charge your account the one time matching fee, for all of our hard work and services, we have successfully provided you. We will also communicate with the other candidates, so you can avoid any uncomfortable conversations.
Step 7. Once your nanny is chosen and matched, SoHo Sitters collects a one time only separate matching fee (separate from the $200 upfront payment). Please contact us to discuss pricing. With this you receive all of the below!
• Our team’s expertise, connections and hard work of finding you wonderful, fully qualified candidates.
* Your wonderful nanny, with all the work and stress completely taken off your hands!
• Access to our fully screened sporadic sitters for up to one year, only. This is almost a $500 value included! You can request a fully screened sporadic sitter anytime, using our app, for date nights and occasional needs. The sitters are paid and employed directly by you and your family. After one year, should you like to continue utilizing our back up sitters and sporadic sitting services, it would require a membership. (For Summer Only Nanny Finds: This is 3 months access, only)
• A 15 day one time guarantee from the original matched nanny, for any reason, that if it doesn’t work out we will present you with up to 3 more candidates, at no extra cost. *Schedule and address of service must remain the exact same as provided originally, to receive this guarantee.