Although our sitters are happy to help and go above and beyond, they are only to go above and beyond within reasonable measures of their child care duties.
Below are examples of duties that should not be expected or asked of our sitters:
- Cleaning the home
- Cleaning a child’s room, aside for tidying toys and putting dirty clothes in the hamper
- Yard work/ house work- example: pressure washing, lawn servicing, pool servicing, painting, organizing rooms/ closets, etc.
- Vacuming/ Dusting
- Cleaning Bathrooms (unless the sitter or child made a mess while sitter was babysitting)
- Cooking for anyone aside for the child
- Anyone’s laundry aside for the child
- Cooking anything that is out of standard ask and not for the child: steaks, chicken, anything on the grille, homemade stuff, etc.
- Helping the eldery, grandparents, parent in laws, etc
- Grocery shopping
- Running Errands
- Driving over 40 minutes for the child without notice
- Caring for sick children; especially without being asked
- Litter Boxes, Animal Training, Etc.
- Spending time with parents, outside of babysitting, such as staying for a drink after a shift, going out with the parents, etc.
- Tutoring – We have another option for this. Please contact us for more information.