You have selected the
Unlimited Sporadic Accommodations Plan
Voted Best of the Bay, this child care option is wonderful for all types of needs, including date nights and occasional here and their needs. If you are seeking weekly care (same days and times each week- this would be a different level of service- called Nanny Find)
This membership is great for the following situations:
- Needing a date night
- Parents who need a little time for themselves
- Needing a sitter for a non-contagious, sick day
- Needing a sitter for occasional, here and there, after school needs, such as driving children to extracurricular activities or picking up from school (time to time, not weekly)
- Working from home and needing sitters from time to time to help, when needed.
- A parent who is busy and needs help, here and there.
- Needing to get hair done, run errands, catch up with a friend, etc.
- Sport Fans, needing child care during games.
- A working parent who needs an extra set of hands, from time to time
- A stay at home parent who also needs and extra set of hands, from time to time
- Those who travel sometimes and need overnight care, occasionally
- Those who just moved to the area and need quality care takers!
- Those who want their children with the safest care possible.
- Those who have unpredictable life moments and need someone to rely on!
WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP YOU RECEIVE ALL THE BELOW!
- Access to over 100 fully screened, experienced, trusting and top quality care takers
- SoHo Sitters works to accommodate your every sporadic here and there needs. We try our very best to accommodate occasional full days, too but these are sometimes split between two sitters, given college class commitments and such. If you are needing a week or two of child care or rotating weekly day care, please contact us to ensure we have the bandwidth to support this ask. If you are needing consistent care, please see our nanny sections, as that is a different level of service.
- All sitters are already personally screened, including background checked, child care reference checked, in person infant and CPR certified every 2 years, choking trained and more.
- All sitters are 18 years of age or older, have safe vehicle transportation, clean backgrounds, have 2+ years of child care experience, and are professional, presentable and mature. Majority of our sitters are nursing majors, educators, psychology majors, behavioral therapists, NICU nurses and all sitters are truly passionate, educated and experienced with working with children of all kinds and ages.
- All our sitters are well rounded, educated individuals and all give back to our community in one way or another.
- Engaging, Trusting Sitters to keep your child(s) Safe- All our sitters pass our testings and trainings and follow our values and detailed handbook, including educational development, strong engagement, tidiness, timeliness, positive reinforcement, attentiveness and more. With SoHo Sitters, the quality of care is exceptional.
- Reliable, convenient and easy to use, with a simple online request form.
- Although we try our best to accommodate you, we do not make any guarantees, as everything is dependent on the sitter’s schedule, especially with last minute needs.
- Limited Cancellation Fees! SoHo Sitters understands things come up and you may need to cancel your scheduled sitter. We understand and are here to help you. There are no cancellation fees for any cancellations prior to 1 hour of the requested start time. If a cancellation is made 1 hour or less prior to a requested start time or a start time is postponed under 1 hour or less from the original requested start time, then $25 compensation is due to the sitter, for their inconvenience and potential travel time. The sitter can be paid in electronic payment.
- Speedy, Professional Service with Strong Communication.
- SoHo Sitters is local based and works to accommodate your every need!
- SoHo Sitters legally takes 0 cut from their sitters. Also by taking 0 cut, we attract the best possible candidates, who stay long term with our team and our families!
- All sitters are paid and employed, separately by you and your family, starting at $18/hr for two children. Last minute and holidays do vary. We do have a 2 hour pay minimum.
- A Quality Service and Sitters you can ALWAYS trust and rely on!
- You may cancel your sporadic membership anytime, with a 32 day notice and written email.
- Once signed up, your emailed receipt will have instructions of how to request sitters, using our online request form and view sitters bios. Each time you need a date accommodated, please request through our online request portal. Our team will then work to accommodate you and get you in touch with your sitter.
- Although we strive to present the same sitters to you, we do not make any guarantees of their availability, as everything is based around their changing schedules.