You have selected the
Unlimited Sporadic Accommodations Plan
Voted Best of the Bay, Best of South Tampa & Local Neighborhood Favorite. This child care option is wonderful for all types of sporadic needs, including date nights and occasional here and their needs, such as a few hours. Majority of our sitters have class commitments and/or day time careers, during the weekdays. Therefore, this is not intended for several full day or weekly care. We unfortunately do not have the bandwidth for full days. If you are seeking weekly care (same days and times each week- this would be a different level of service- called Nanny Find) We are the only local agency to have an innovative, easy to use, app! Once signed up, you will receive an email to access the web app, to view sitter bios, submit sitter requests and so much more.
Once you sign up you will receive an email of how to activate your web app account, which can always be found at my.sohositters.com
This plan is great for the following situations:
- Needing a date night
- Parents who need a little time to themselves
- Needing a sitter for occasional, here and there, after school needs, such as driving children to extracurricular activities or picking up from school (time to time, not weekly)
- Working from home and needing sitters for a few hours, from time to time. (We do not have the bandwidth to support full days)
- A parent who is busy and needs help, here and there.
- Needing to get hair done, run errands, catch up with a friend, etc.
- Sport fans, needing child care during games.
- A working parent who needs an extra set of hands, from time to time, for a few hours.
- A stay at home parent who also needs and extra set of hands, from time to time, for a few hours.
- Those who travel sometimes and need overnight care, occasionally.
- Those who just moved to the area and seeking quality care takers!
- Those who want their children with the safest care possible.
- Those who have unpredictable life moments and need someone to rely on!
WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP YOU RECEIVE ALL THE BELOW!
- Access to over 100 fully screened, experienced, trusting and top quality care takers
- Our service works to accommodate sporadic here and there needs & to provide families with fully screened & highly experienced caretakers. Although, we try our very best to accommodate occasional full days, too, majority of our sitters do have class commitments or day time careers. Therefore, we unfortunately cannot make any guarantees for this type of availability. If you are needing consistent care, please see our nanny sections, as that is a different level of service.
- All sitters are already personally screened, including background checked, child care reference checked, in person infant and CPR certified every 2 years, choking trained and so much more. We only present the best care for our families.
- All sitters are 18 years of age or older, have safe vehicle transportation, clean backgrounds, 2+ years of child care experience, and are professional & presentable. Majority of our sitters are nursing majors, educators, psychology majors, behavioral therapists, NICU nurses and all sitters are truly passionate, educated and experienced with working with children of all kinds and ages.
- All our sitters are well rounded, educated individuals and all give back to our community in one way or another.
- Engaging, Trusting Sitters to keep your child(s) Safe- All our sitters pass our testings and trainings and follow our values and detailed handbook, including educational development, strong engagement, tidiness, timeliness, positive reinforcement, attentiveness and more. With SoHo Sitters, the quality of care is exceptional.
- Reliable, convenient and easy to use, with a simple online request form.
- Although we try our best to accommodate you, we do not make any guarantees, as everything is dependent on the sitter’s schedule, especially with last minute needs. In addition, full day week day needs are very tough to accommodate with one sitter, as majority of our sitters have either class commitments of day time careers, during the weekdays. We may be able to help with a few hours, from time to time, during day time week days, but full days can be a hit or miss with availability.
- Limited Cancellation Fees! SoHo Sitters understands things come up and you may need to cancel your scheduled sitter. We understand and are here to help you. There are no cancellation fees for any cancellations prior to 1 hour of the requested start time. If a cancellation is made 1 hour or less prior to a requested start time or a start time is postponed under 1 hour or less from the original requested start time, then $25 compensation is due to the sitter, for their inconvenience and potential travel time. The sitter can be paid in electronic payment.
- Speedy, Professional Service with Strong Communication.
- SoHo Sitters is local based and works to accommodate your every need!
- SoHo Sitters legally takes 0 cut from their sitters. Also by taking 0 cut, we attract the best possible candidates, who stay long term with our team and our families!
- All sitters are paid and employed, separately by you and your family, starting at $18/hr for two children. Last minute and holidays do vary. We do have a 2 hour pay minimum.
- A Quality Service and Sitters you can ALWAYS trust and rely on!
- You may cancel your sporadic membership anytime, with a 32 day notice and written email.
- Once signed up, you will immediately receive an email from with a link to activate your app account, found at my.sohositters.com
- Although we strive to present the same sitters to you, we do not make any guarantees of their availability, as everything is based around their changing schedules.